8/03/2012

Free 7 thousand 500 TL Quiz Show


"Quiz Show, turned the offense to a fine. Almost 'seven thousand 500 TL can do Quiz Show,' they said. Şükür'ün Hakan had to come out here to challenge. "

His performances that mark the period of Turkish football Saffet A Sandzak, Galatasaray, and the AK Party deputy Hakan Şükür'ü criticized former teammate.
Sandzak Saffet contradictory questions of the visiting program on CNN Turk, a great importance for Turkish football match-fixing not done its part in the process of language Şükür'ün bring, "he do not find a good deputy," he said.

The Minister expected to be

Then Hürriyet, "causing the deputy Hakan Şükür'ün beğenmiyorsunuz" Saffet Sandzak, which answers to the question, used the following statements: "In recent elections, the MHP became a parliamentary candidate. When faced with after the election to me, 'Seçilememene very sorry' he said. My answer is, 'You, I'm not changing anything,' I said. 'Come to benefit the Turkish sports' I said. I expected to be H Şükür'ün Sports Minister. 'Ruling parties. Mr. Prime Minister, with the vision, like meat, I Let the Minister of Sports, the need now 'I said. However, Hakan Sukur, Sports Minister did not happen. Perhaps the reason may be political. "

Aziz Yildirim HOW WRONG ON EVERYTHING

SANCAKLI, Fenerbahçe Chairman Aziz Yildirim said. Sandzak, "Aziz Yıldırım, I do not find the correct overload. Only on the Aziz Yildirim incorrectly installed. I think this is unfair. In recent years, such as the perception of everything that made Aziz Yildirim has occurred. Installed only on him, and brought all the bad things he did not correctly show as well, "he said.

Has not done its part on the

Sandzak, "handicapping with the new law lowered the crime in Turkey for 1 year. Then he turned to a fine. Turkey, almost 'Quiz Show can do seven thousand 500 thousand TL' they said. I am sure that Members of Parliament, signed without knowing it. Hakan Şükür'ün mention at this point to take out and needed to tell you as someone in football. I did not do well, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment